Healthcare Consulting | Accreditation Services
Harava can help get your healthcare business running smoothly. We assist entrepreneurs and organizations seeking licensures in various healthcare practice areas including but not limited to:
- Outpatient Mental Health Center (OMHC)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) / Community Integration
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP/OP)
- Residential Service Agency/ (RSA Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
- Home Health Agency
- RSA – Staffing Agency
- Assisted Living /Group Home Agency
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) Agency
We also assist existing healthcare agencies with accreditation preparation and survey follow-up, operations assistance, design quality improvement programs, measure outcomes and sales marketing.
Our clients include home health care, residential service agencies, mental health agencies, hospice, medical equipment manufacturers and providers, DDA agencies, assisted living, primary care practices as well as integrated health care delivery firms.
Healthcare Advisory and Management Services
Through strategic alliances with industry leaders we support commercial and government healthcare organizations with tailored and unique solutions that drive comprehensive and sustainable advantage.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Managed Care & Care Value
- Care Delivery Model Transformation Implementation
- Care Management & Care Coordination Support
- Quality Improvement & Patient Safety
- Program Management & Change Management
- Program Evaluation & Data Analytics
- Organizational Development & Strategic Planning
Our Healthcare Accreditation Services
Carf | TJC | ACHC| COA
Looking to get accredited? There is no need to bombard your self with complicated paperwork. Harava service a wide range of health and human services. We will assist you and take you through the process of becoming licensed in the State of your choice. We prepare all required policies and procedures that meet the needs of these accreditation bodies:
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO/TJC)
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
- The Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
We have a 100% success rate in getting accreditations for our clients in as little as 90 days. We also provide after support services, to help you maintain accreditation.
Since each organization is unique, and our consultants will work with you to create the right plan to prepare your organization for accreditation.
Below is a summary of what our accreditation service covers:
- Conduct Gap analysis to identify current level of compliance with standards
- Development of policies, plans, and documentations that satisfy the survey requirements for accreditation
- Assist with Pre-Accreditation certification with accreditation bodies
- Assist with completing the application for licensure with OHCQ or State agencies
- Assist with application for NPI number for the licensed program
- Completion of application for Medicaid provider number
- Registration as a provider with Optum / Beacon Options /the State’s paying agencies
MBE | DBE | SBE| 8(a)
Most minority business owners and entrepreneurs who dream of a thriving business without the right strategies in place are dead in the water. A Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certification is a valuable strategic tool for small business and can give you special consideration when bidding on contracts with State and Local governments.
Why get certified? The certification simply helps you to compete and win government contracts that have been set aside for smaller or minority companies. For a smaller company, this certification can be great tool to help you win short and long term contracts. Government contracts can help you grow your company, increase revenue, add jobs, build capacity and be better prepared for larger contracts in the future.
The application process can be time consuming and confusing for those who are not familiar with the requirements. As such, Harava advisors has successfully assisted business owners apply and get certified as a MBE, DBE, SBE and on finding contracting opportunities or creating your business development process.
8 (a) Certification
At Harava, we help organizations get certified as SBA 8(a). Our full service package for SBA 8 (a) Business Development Certification include:
- Initial Strategy Session
- Document Assembly and Review
- Application Completion
- Package Review
- Application Upload
- SBA Inquiries