Tax Advisory and Planning
A good tax advisor can’t choose which tax problems to help solve and which to ignore, so we wanted to create a firm to address it all and lessen our client’s tax burden. It is smart tax planning that makes all the difference come year-end.
While we are happy to prepare your individual or business tax return, it is smart tax planning that makes all the difference come year-end. Our tax advisors can advise you on decisions made throughout the months that can lessen your annual tax burden. With our keen oversight of your return, you can count on receiving every deduction available.
In addition, our clients have the added benefit of around-the-clock online access to all their tax documents via a secure, personal login on our website. Our goal at Harava Group, Inc is to help individuals and families lessen their tax burden in line with IRS regulations.
Our tax practice specializes in:
- Business tax planning and preparation services
- Individual tax planning & preparation services
Things We Expect Clients To Know and Ask For:
Business Occupations and Professions Articles, Ann. Code of Maryland
Section 21-403. Maintenance of Records
(A) Required disclosures: –
(1) Prior to rendering individual tax preparation services, an individual shall disclose to the customer, in writing:
- (i) the individual tax preparer’s name, address, and telephone number;
- (ii) that the individual tax preparer is not a certified public accountant, enrolled agent, or tax attorney;
(iii) services that the individual tax preparer is qualified to provide;
(iv) the individual tax preparer’s education and training, including examinations taken and successfully passed; and
(v) any other information that the Board requires.
(2) A disclosure required under this subsection shall be provided to a customer:
(i) At an initial meeting between the individual tax preparer and the customer; and
(ii) If the individual tax preparer maintains a website, on the website.